Air Quality Monitoring Services
Air Resource Specialists provides a full suite of air quality-related services to its clients, including:
- Criteria pollutant monitoring for research purposes or comparison to EPA National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS)
- Air toxics/hazardous air pollutants monitoring for understanding ozone precursors or characterizing health effects
- Meteorology monitoring to characterize atmospheric conditions and transport of air pollutants
- Visibility monitoring and digital imaging to study particulate impacts on atmospheric light extinction and to document the visual air quality of scenic vistas
- Monitoring system integration for turnkey projects that require a complex interplay of equipment, power sources, and communications
ARS designs, installs, maintains, and supports monitoring networks that meet a full range of regulatory and research requirements.